We believe in providing our patients with the very best care available. One of the ways we accomplish our goal for unparalleled care is by equipping our office with the latest technology. When you visit Dr. Streko or Dr. O’Connell for dental care, you will benefit from advanced diagnostics and instrumentation such as
- Digital x-rays that provide us with a view of teeth, roots, bone, and other structures without the radiation exposure of standard x-rays.
- Intraoral camera imaging that allows us to share important data with our patients.
- Computer imaging can provide patients with a sneak peek of what their smile will look like after cosmetic treatment.
- Air abrasion as an alternative to the dental drill is much quieter and more comfortable, removing damaged tooth material in the repair of cavities. Air abrasion is a great way to help children feel comfortable during treatment.
- Waterlase dentistry is another alternative to the dental drill, gently removing decay with a cool stream of water.
- State-of-the-art diagnostics for the treatment of TMJ disorder.
Since I had a full mouth makeover by Dr. Streko, I have received more compliments on my smile than I could imagine. Strangers, as well as old friends and family never seem to lose an opportunity to acknowledge the positive effect my new, bright smile has on my appearance. Thanks to Dr. Streko and the staff who all had a part in this worthwhile process.
While technology is an important component to comfortable dental care, it is not a substitute for personal attention. When using advanced techniques and technology, we do not forget that there is a person in the dental chair! Our goal is to help each of our patients achieve and maintain oral health and a beautiful smile, seeing dreams become a reality with care tailored to specific wants and needs.
Dr. Streko and Dr. O’Connell achieve excellent results with treatments like teeth whitening, dental implants, Invisalign, tooth-colored fillings, and more. Their commitment to patient care can be seen in their day-to-day attitude as well as their ongoing dedication to education.
We are proud to offer outstanding care to patients from Westfield and surrounding areas, including Plainfield, Mountainside, Cranford Scotch Plains, Roselle Park, and Garwood. Call 908-654-0095 to schedule your appointment with our friendly, experienced dental team.